Welcome to Azurae's Blog!

Azurae Windwalker is a Visionary Healing Shamanic Artist and Healer from Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Azurae is also a 35 year teacher of Practical Shamanism and Nature Spirit Energy Medicine. Her mission as a healer/teacher is to gently guide and inspire her students to access their innate talents for healing, intuitive wisdom, way showing and Earth keeping.

As a shamanic artist Azurae draws inspiration from her American Indian heritage, the Spirit in Nature and her spiritual artistic guides. She designs totemic petroglyphic art, Lifeforce Shield Protective Amulets and other shamanic art that is wonderfully energetic, mysterious and healing. Her work is collected by an international clientele.

Artist’s Statement: Shamen were the first artists. They created their art to benefit, help and heal their community. I seek the same purpose."

Friday, March 30, 2012

Healing for A Healer

A very wild healing was given to me by Steve Long while I was in Raleigh. My sacrum was out and he had a zapper like chiro's use and popped it back in. Thanks Steve.

While he was working on me I saw a lance sticking out of the place where My back was hurting. Steve saw it too but to him it looked like a scythe sticking in my back and out my hip (both of which were hot to him) He saw a lifetime where I was a Siberian warrior and was hit from behind. This is another positive affirmation of my thesis that chronic health problems most always go back to a past life or DNA trauma. Anyway, I asked the WLB, the Spirit of Nature and the White Buffalo Healing Team to remove the scythe and Steve stood there and watched it leave.
He said afterward, "Man you must really have some powerful Spirit Doctors working with you!" Yep. Guess I do. Thanks to them and Steve for the healing!

Azurae Windwalker

Azurae Windwalker
Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher