Welcome to Azurae's Blog!

Azurae Windwalker is a Visionary Healing Shamanic Artist and Healer from Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Azurae is also a 35 year teacher of Practical Shamanism and Nature Spirit Energy Medicine. Her mission as a healer/teacher is to gently guide and inspire her students to access their innate talents for healing, intuitive wisdom, way showing and Earth keeping.

As a shamanic artist Azurae draws inspiration from her American Indian heritage, the Spirit in Nature and her spiritual artistic guides. She designs totemic petroglyphic art, Lifeforce Shield Protective Amulets and other shamanic art that is wonderfully energetic, mysterious and healing. Her work is collected by an international clientele.

Artist’s Statement: Shamen were the first artists. They created their art to benefit, help and heal their community. I seek the same purpose."

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Breaking Soul Contracts

 BREAKING SOUL CONTRACTS!!!!!!! ........A FULL MOON ECLIPSE IS THE PERFECT TIME TO DO THIS FREEING SHAMANIC TECHNIQUE FOR YOUR SOVEREIGNTY!!!!!


This is a free will universe. Of my own free will,  I now break any contracts or agreements with any energy or entity which harms me, manipulates me, takes my lifeforce or wishes me anything other than love. BE GONE!! In all times, spaces and dimensions this is so and I am free and clear.  I welcome the true Archangel Michael and Archangel Ariel, my true personal guardian angels and my true Warrior Protector Masters to guide, guard, clear and protect me for my highest good!  I cut all non beneficial chords to people, entities, energies, patterns and thoughtforms which manipulate or decrease my lifeforce and my  body mind spirit health!!  BE GONE!!!  Non beneficial implants now be cleared.  BE GONE!!!  I flourish and live a healthy happy life. My soul is now strong, whole and free!!! I am a TRUE Sovereign Being! I thank you that this is so. And so it is. Amen and Aho!


To those who may wish me harm in past, present or future in any dimension I forgive you..... Ho O pono pono. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you!


Azurae Windwalker

Azurae Windwalker
Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher