Welcome to Azurae's Blog!

Azurae Windwalker is a Visionary Healing Shamanic Artist and Healer from Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Azurae is also a 35 year teacher of Practical Shamanism and Nature Spirit Energy Medicine. Her mission as a healer/teacher is to gently guide and inspire her students to access their innate talents for healing, intuitive wisdom, way showing and Earth keeping.

As a shamanic artist Azurae draws inspiration from her American Indian heritage, the Spirit in Nature and her spiritual artistic guides. She designs totemic petroglyphic art, Lifeforce Shield Protective Amulets and other shamanic art that is wonderfully energetic, mysterious and healing. Her work is collected by an international clientele.

Artist’s Statement: Shamen were the first artists. They created their art to benefit, help and heal their community. I seek the same purpose."

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Case Study of a Shamanic Distance Healing

DISTANCE HEALING CASE STUDY


Finally I've mastered doing my shamanic healing services distantly!!!!!  Clients and I make an appointment for a phone call. We talk on the phone and I teach and give a play by play as the White Light Masters, Chief Healing Angels and Little People Medicine Men do their healings. My distance healing session last afternoon for a client in Michigan included clearing his property of hundreds of spirits, non beneficial entities and energjes and upping its energy to a healthy frequency. We also cleared his solar plexus and shielded it as well as cutting non beneficial chords. We aided soul retrieval and made an  explanation of the meaning of the returned soul part and the life lived by that person in history. I also taught him Earth Sun breathwork, Blue Bubble Property Protection. And I reinforced the Golden Egg Alchemical Shield Blueprint for him. His problem was a psychic vampire was draining his energy and manipulating  him.  The client is an extremely high empath. And he also had strange energy at his intentional community property. After I dowsed it clear and upped the energy to health,  I also checked for harmonious relations w the local nature spirits,  non beneficial portals, and noxious energies at his property.  This seemed to be ok. 


A very common problem theae days is solar plexus blockage. The solar plexus is a communication center and high empaths  are particulary apt to have challenges  there in these times of change. When I and the Little People Medicine Men were clearing and readjusting his solar plexus...I used the solar plexus essential oil blend from my my Jaqueline Dorman Chackra kit. I annointed the solar plexus stone of the kit, my solar plexus, the Solar Plexus  Gateway Healing Medicine Bag and him remotely.  I blew the oil to him thru the phone and he smelled its citrusy odor!  VERY GOOD!  When I cleared the solar plexus he said it pushed his body back. The Little People do most of the work digging out the brownish yellow heavy solar plexus  energy w little beach shovels and pails which they transmute to pure energy. He could feel when I pulled the rope like lines of heavy energy out. Underneath all that was a program implant which caused a non beneficial karmic pattern from life to life. If these implants  appear it means that part of your karmic lessons are over and ready to be removed. This frees you up to move forward in the lessons of the solar plexus and aids your ascension in consciousness. Clearing the solar plexus gifts you with much better and clearer empathic knowledge.   Finally the client looked at his solar plexus and it was orange yellow. Not quite lemon yellow but much better. The frequency was so high I didnt want to overdo it and fry me or the client. Better to finish in another session. We finish with Golden Egg Shielding!


I follow up the sessions with  how to handouts for the core shamanic practices and advice to do the "I love you and Welcome Home" Soul Retrieval Mirror work for 10 days, Epsome salt baths and lemon water drinking. And also suggested is journaling  of downloaded information for at least two weeks as this work is time released.

I'm very happy to finally figure our how to offer all that the Spirit Doctors and I do distantly. Its taken a while for me to master this. You have to be able to hold a lot of energy stable to travel to the client and stay there fot 1.5 hrs. I think thisinmproved ability is partly due to my personal frequency rise and partly the much higher planetary frequency that enables the process. But its a breeze for the Spirit Docs as there is no time or space for them (or for us really)  and they are doing more and more of the work w me giving a play by play to the client.

If you need my services or you know of someone needing my services distantly please share my info!  This post  w be posted in the newsletter at www.theAmethystCenter.com also with a menu of my services. This is the link to my menu of services. https://theamethystcenternewsletter.blogspot.com/?m=

Thanks for your support.

Azurae Windwalker

Azurae Windwalker
Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher